[postgis-users] Building 0.6.2 with pg 7.1.3

Tyler Mitchell themitchells at telus.net
Thu Apr 4 22:26:42 PST 2002

Good evening eh.  If I were a betting man - I'd say you're right about the
versioning problems.
I had originally tried (like the only other guy in the mailing list had
tried) to run PG 7.2, but then backed off (and started to read instructions
:)
Now it appears that we both got the same error after trying that.
At least there is something consistent happening here, so I would assume
that anyone who tried out 7.2 and then realized that wasn't gonna work, will
have the same problem.  Is there something that you can put your finger on
there?

Do you think it's a matter of cleaning out all my postgresql installs and
starting fresh.  How would I do that?

Tyler