[postgis-users] Imsemu and feature service

Paul Ramsey pramsey at refractions.net
Tue Apr 23 21:50:29 PDT 2002

  Nope. I daily pray for the world to produce a client who will actually
pay for the development of a complete ArcIMS emulator. I know one will
show up eventually. :)
  My current plan for imsemu is to (a) redo what I have in PHP (I know,
typical retrograde developer behavior, but the net benefit is a *way*
easier install, and better performance too) and (b) work on supporting
ArcExplorer as a client (AE seems to have a somewhat different wire
protocol talking to IMS than ArcMap).

P.