[postgis-users] [Fwd: New Beta Release of Windows]

Tyler Mitchell TMitchell at lignum.com
Tue Aug 20 09:49:45 PDT 2002

This stuff is looking good.  I assume the problems I had at first loading
the postgis.sql was related to file format or something, the one Steffen
referenced works great!

Can anyone give some guidance on running pgsql2shp/shp2pgsql in windows?
Anyone else getting consistent results with those tools?

                      Steffen Macke <sdteffen at web.de>
                      Sent by:                                To:       postgis-users at postgis.refractions.net
                      postgis-users-admin at postgis.refr        cc:
                      actions.net                             Fax to:
                                                              Subject:  [postgis-users] [Fwd: New Beta Release of
                                                               Windows]
                      08/20/2002 03:26 AM
                      Please respond to postgis-users

In Addition,
peerdirect was so kind to provide me with a matching postgis.dll and
postgis.sql
You can download them from
http://dcwaterdesign.sourceforge.net/postgis.zip

( I haven't got time to test these with the second beta, but I expect
them to work.)

They are doing a survey on people who have tested the beta, if you're
interested,
contact me or Mike Furgal (mikef at peerdirect.com)

Steffen

----- Message from Unknown on Unknown -----