[postgis] editor for docs?

John Reid jgreid at uow.edu.au
Thu Feb 28 06:22:03 PST 2002

Just noticed.  On my system Abiword can now read as well as write
Docbook (abiword v0.9.5-1.1 package for Debian, writes docbook v4.1.2 :-)

Unfortunately it won't read doc/postgis.xml (DocBook v3.1 - didn't try
very hard though).

cheers,
John

john reid                                     e-mail jgreid at uow.edu.au

uproot your questions from their ground and the dangling roots will be
seen.  more questions!
                                                       -mentat zensufi

apply standard disclaimers as desired...

Tiny Wireless Camera under $80!
Order Now! FREE VCR Commander!
Click Here - Only 1 Day Left!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/nuyOHD/7.PDAA/yigFAA/PhFolB/TM