[postgis] SELECT in multipolygon geometry

ERTZ Olivier ertz at eivd.ch
Thu Jan 31 05:49:01 PST 2002

Hello,
I'm a newbie in PostGIS, could someone give me some informations about
querying a multipolygon geometry. I would like to query each polygon of the
multipolygon geometry and after all points of each polygon. Is it possible
with the PostGIS functions ?

Thanx a lot.

Olivier.

Sponsored by VeriSign - The Value of Trust
Do you need to encrypt all your online transactions? Find
the perfect solution in this FREE Guide from VeriSign.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/jWSNbC/UdiDAA/yigFAA/PhFolB/TM