[Fwd: Re: [postgis-users] dataset for postgis]]

Hao Ding hdi12 at it.canterbury.ac.nz
Thu Jul 4 18:38:21 PDT 2002

Hi,

The previous error was disapeared by adding a port in the CONNECTION
info. This time I got another error

msPOSTGISLayerWhichShapes(): Query error. prep_DB:Error executing
POSTGIS DECLARE statement (0.6 failed - retried 0.5 and it failed too).
DECLARE mycursor BINARY CURSOR FOR SELECT
asbinary(force_collection(force_2d(the_geom)),'NDR'),OID::text from
airports WHERE the_geom && setSRID('BOX3D(388013.643812817
5200395.13465842,500802.348432817 5313156.99196842)'::BOX3D,
find_srid('','airports','the_geom') )

How to deal with it? Thanks!

Hao