[postgis-users] shp2pgsql crashes

Alex Rice alex_rice at arc.to
Sun Jul 14 18:43:56 PDT 2002

On Saturday, July 13, 2002, at 06:20  PM, Paul Ramsey wrote:

> Alex,
> Definately tell us which ones failed.
> P.

Hi, these are the shapefiles from
http://www.nationalatlas.gov/atlasftp.html
which crashed shp2pgsql:

Public Land Survey (plss00p020)
County Boundaries (countyp020)
Railroads (railrdl020)
Roads (roadtrl020)
Water Features (hydrogm020)

The ones which did not crash, loaded OK are:

Agricultural Census (agcensp020)
Earthquakes (quksigx020)
Federal Large Areas (fedlanl020)
States (statesp020)

I did not test any of the other shapefiles on that site.