[postgis-users] Looking for Presentation

Doug_Newcomb at fws.gov Doug_Newcomb at fws.gov
Thu Jul 25 13:05:56 PDT 2002

Hi Folks,
      I apologise for the cross-posting.  I mostly lurk on these lists, due
to my novice status with both pieces of software.  But I happen to sit on
the program planning committee for the 2003 North Carolina GIS conference
( Late Feb. Winston-Salem, NC, USA ) and I'm looking for folks to talk
about :

      1) Postgis

      2) University of Minnesota Mapserver

      3) What they are doing with it (business, government, non-profit,
etc)

      I am looking to fill at least two slots in the program, one with
mapserver and one with postgis.
If you are interested, please email me directly.

Doug Newcomb
US Fish and Wildlife Service
Raleigh, NC
919-856-4520 ext. 14