[postgis-users] SELECT AsSvg(the_geom) FROM myTable

Klaus Foerster klaus.foerster at uibk.ac.at
Sat Jul 27 07:42:42 PDT 2002

Hello PostGIS users!

Beeing part of the Scalable Vector Graphics (SVG) community i'm quite interested
in delivering svg content directly from the database - here is what i ended up with:

http://geo4.uibk.ac.at/~klaus/svg/postgis/

Do you think it is possible to implement a function like AsSvg() in the next release
of PostGIS? A lot of SVG developers are waiting for something like that - at least I
am, that's why I dared to edit postgis_inout.c without any knowledge of C ;-)

tell me what you think about my proposal

Klaus Foerster