[postgis-users] WKT in issue

Carl Anderson candrsn at mindspring.com
Fri Oct 4 20:40:37 PDT 2002

Dave,

first,  Thanks for looking.  I really appreciate it.

I am getting one fail for appx 10 loads of this file.  i am
setting up a loop on different P-III (RH7.3) and a Sparc-Solaris (2.7)
box.

> - perhaps you should completely uninstall postgis and postgresql and
> start
> again (and insure you dont have old version around)?

I have done a complete compile / initdb of postgresql and manually
added plpgsql and then postgis-0.7.3 for each try.  because i sometimes
run multiple versions of postgresql i use version specific directories.
I manually install plpgsql and postgis to make sure that the correct
libs are bound.

I have tried Pg 7.1.3 and 7.2.2

--

If i can get one of the other two boxes to fail I will respond.

C.