[postgis-users] Re: 3d support in postgis

Paul Ramsey pramsey at refractions.net
Wed Oct 16 08:39:28 PDT 2002

I should weigh in with my usual speach: We are always interested in
doing particular work on PostGIS if people can bring funding to bear on
the problem. If there is anyone out there with requirements for
n-dimensional data and indexing to match, I would like to hear from
them, particularly from Canadians. I am hoping to do a funding proposal
this fall for a grab bag of PostGIS enhancements, and
multi-dimensionality is an obvious one. It would be an easier sell
though, if there were clients who wanted it/used it.

--
       __
      /
      | Paul Ramsey