[postgis-users] Questons about current starte of java geometry objects

Rueben Schulz r_j_schulz at yahoo.ca
Wed Oct 23 22:05:59 PDT 2002

Hello.

Attached are two new files that may be added to the postGIS jdbc
objects.

PGbox3d.java includes two new methods to access the point members of the
box.

PGgeometry.java now checks if the wkt used to construct geometries
contains a srid. If present this is removed. To use this class, the
resultset.getObject() method must know that the field is of type
geometry. Therefore the query that creates the resultset must be of the
form "select geom from geomtable".

Both classes have been tested with postGIS 7.3 and postgresql 7.2.1

Rueben