[postgis-users] Hi all

Andrew Hallam ahallam at digitalearth.com.au
Sun Sep 22 16:00:43 PDT 2002

Gayathri,

Give us something to work with. :-) i.e. the connection string you are
using (blank out the uid and pwd).

Have you started the postmaster with the -i flag so that it accepts TCP/IP
connections.

Regards
Andrew Hallam

Digital Earth Pty Ltd
http://www.digitalearth.com.au

--On Wednesday, September 18, 2002 08:51 -0500 "Swaminathan, Gayathri"