[postgis-users] Hi all

Chris Hodgson chodgson at refractions.net
Mon Sep 23 09:14:32 PDT 2002

If you download the the latest version of mappostgis.c from the mapserver
cvs, and compile it into your mapserver, you will get much better error
reporting.

The error is either in your connection string, or in your query - If you
send us the relevant parts of your mapfile, we can probably help you out
better.

Chris