[postgis-users] Call for Debuggers

Paul Ramsey pramsey at refractions.net
Tue Apr 15 09:29:08 PDT 2003

If there's anyone who
(a) has access to a Solaris box with a relatively recent build
environment (autoconf >= 2.53, automake >= 1.6, recent libtool)
(b) has an understanding of C++, gdb and memory management and
(c) has a little time to walk through some code.
We could use someone on geos-devel to take the current codebase under
solaris and track down whatever it is that is causing instant segfaults.
We suspect bad memory management, given Solaris's relative strictness in
that area.
Thanks,
Paul

--