[postgis-users] postgis, postgresql and geological data

Craig Miller craig at spatialminds.com
Fri Dec 19 08:38:29 PST 2003

It is possible to enter data for wells data via a web interface.  For a live
demo using UMN MapServer for raster data and GeoServer for the vector data
(OGIS Web Feature Server) see
http://www.moximedia.com:8080/imf-ows/imf.jsp?site=edit It doesn't even use
ActiveX or a java applet.  GeoServer is free/open but the demo app from
moximedia is commercial.  One could certainly replicate it with a little
code and GeoTools2 though.

--Craig