[postgis-users] PostGIS JUMP driver

EnricoNico at tele2.it EnricoNico at tele2.it
Tue Dec 30 00:51:29 PST 2003

Hi everybody,
I've tried to install JUMP with the new plug-in for PostGIS on my pc, but when
the program loads I get the following error message:
__________________
java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError:
net/refractions/postgis/PostGISCommonDriverPanel (Unsupported major.minor
version 48.0)
        at java.net.URLClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)
[...]
And this is repeated for each class in PostGis driver. As far as I understand
the message (but I'm not so skilled in Java) the driver is not compatible with
my version of Java (1.3.1_09). Is this the case? Can anyone suggest me how to
solve the problem?
Thanks,
enrico bernardis

PS. Happy new year to everybody!