[postgis-users] shp2psql problems

Paul Ramsey pramsey at refractions.net
Tue Feb 4 14:43:56 PST 2003

There is some nasty code which is corrupting the DBF file handle after
it is opened. Dave thinks probably an array is getting written out of
bounds. Anyhow, it turns out there is a workaround, and that is to
rename the file to a shorter name (??!?!). I found three-letter names
working OK. Jeff has to spend some time communing with a debugger in
order to track this one down.

P.

--
       __