[postgis-users] OLE Db Postgis

Paul Ramsey pramsey at refractions.net
Mon Feb 10 21:38:18 PST 2003

I think we can confirm a few things wrt schemas:
- PostGIS will continue get installed wherever it is placed, ie
generally in the public schema, since that's where the postgres user
tends to install things
- The AddGeometryColumn and DropGeometryColumn functions need to be
updated to take schemas into account (and also be backwardly compatible
to pre-schema versions, yay)
I don't know if there are any other pending decisions.

P.

--
       __
      /