[postgis-users] line simplication

Paul Ramsey pramsey at refractions.net
Wed Jan 8 09:54:50 PST 2003

There should be lots of examples in the source for prospective
developers of this. Check the length functions for examples of using
vertices from features, and check the constructor functions for example
of returning geometries as a function result. Given that info, some C
knowledge, and a paper on D-P, you should be off to the races.

P.