[postgis-users] ESRI San Diego

Gerry Creager N5JXS gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Fri Jul 4 15:04:56 PDT 2003

Part of my comment was tongue-in-cheek, part because I support the OGC
concept and procedures.

One of my favorite passtimes at meetings Jack's been to is
ESRI-(Jack)-baiting.  Last couple of sessions he's refused to call upon
me for an open question...

gerry

Gerry Creager -- gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Cell: 979.229.5301 Office: 979.458.4020 FAX: 979.847.8578
Page: 979.228.0173