[postgis-users] gis editor on postgis?

Martin Mueller mmueller at sedan.uni-osnabrueck.de
Thu Jul 24 01:57:31 PDT 2003

Hi,

the german company Intevation has written an interactive geographic data
viewer called thuban. (http://thuban.intevation.de) The next release
will have the ability to read data not just from shapefiles but from
postgis tables. Although it is aimed as a viewer, you can edit
erverything except the geographic data.
I don't know if that's what you are looking for, but have a look, it's
allready a great tool. Perhaps you have some ideas for extensions.
Intevation is curious about new ideas.
Thuban is written in python an free software, so just try it out.

CU,
  Martin