[postgis-users] debug_level options?

Tyler Mitchell TMitchell at lignum.com
Fri Jun 6 09:38:08 PDT 2003

Who knows if the debug options are even in the binary?  Because the
compilation was done behind closed doors and I've seen some quirky things
every now and then, I wouldn't be surprised if they left it out.

Did anyone on this list help get the postgis compiled against Multeras
win32 version of postgres?

Tyler

                      "Mike Leahy"
                      <mgleahy at fes.uwaterloo.ca>                To:       "'PostGIS Users Discussion'"
                      Sent by:                                   <postgis-users at postgis.refractions.net>
                      postgis-users-bounces at postgis.refr        cc:
                      actions.net                               Fax to:
                                                                Subject:  RE: [postgis-users] debug_level options?

                      06/05/2003 04:08 PM
                      Please respond to PostGIS Users
                      Discussion

Okay...checked that file, and the debug_level there is 0 (out of a range
of 0 to 16).  I think there must be another debug_level option somewhere
else that I need to change...but I haven't found it in that folder...