[postgis-users] debug_level options?

Mark Cave-Ayland m.cave-ayland at webbased.co.uk
Mon Jun 9 00:10:57 PDT 2003

Hi Mike,

In your postgresql.conf, make sure that all the options beginning
'debug_print_' are set to false and see if that solves your problem.

Cheers,

Mark.

---

Mark Cave-Ayland
Webbased Ltd.
Tamar Science Park
Derriford
Plymouth
PL6 8BX
England

Tel: +44 (0)1752 764445
Fax: +44 (0)1752 764446

recipient please delete it from your system and notify the sender. You
should not copy it or use it for any purpose nor disclose or distribute
its contents to any other person.