[postgis-users] log of all sql statements

Carsten Busch carsten.busch at uni-jena.de
Tue Jun 17 04:41:29 PDT 2003

I have a problem with my current postgresql/postgis mapserver version.
All elements (legend,reference) of my map will be created except the map
itself (it is only an empty png file). So, I do not know wether there
come now data from postgis or whether there is an error with my mapserv
programm.

My question is:

How can I find all the requested queries to the database?
If I start the postmaster in level 5 I get a lot of information, but no
informations about the sent queries.

Thanks for your help

Carsten