[postgis-users] Crash when creating GIST index

Paul Ramsey pramsey at refractions.net
Mon Mar 3 09:51:23 PST 2003

Well, firstly update to the best 7.2.X PgSQL you can get. Secondly,
update to the best PostGIS you can get. We did have some GiST crashes
with PostGIS early in the 7.2 series, but they were stomped out pretty
quickly.
Finally, if things still don't work, send us the data sample for testing.
P.

--
       __
      /