AW: [postgis-users] Building Postgres under FreeBSD 4.7

Benjamin Thelen benjamin.thelen at ccgis.de
Mon Mar 24 10:32:45 PST 2003

Hi Norman,

Thanks for your help. To be hones, as Unix newbie I don't know what to
do with this code snippet you gave to me. Could you tell me how I can
use it?

I have the idea to store it into a file and make it executable or
compile it with make?? Sorry, I am neither a c programmer nor a Unix
professional.

Thanks a lot!
Benjamin