[postgis-users] Postgis support now in FME

Graeme Leeming gleeming at refractions.net
Tue May 13 13:41:02 PDT 2003

Tyler,

I as well have had similar experiences with the beta FME PostGIS
reader/writer: great performance, supports transactions and other nice
details.  It sure beats using ODBC and @SQL.  Currently I'm working with the
dev team at Safe Software to test this module so if there are any issues you
or others come up with or features you'd like to see then let me or them
know.

- Graeme