[postgis-users] PostGIS and .NET?

Peter Aberline AberlineP at willis.com
Fri Nov 14 00:08:12 PST 2003

Thanks, Regina and Paul for your the suggestions about this. I actually had
an idea of putting these classes through J# - which allows Java syntax code
to run in .NET. Another idea I had was to use the old J++ product to
compile the Java classes into COM components and then use the .NET/COM
interop functionality.

I'm not so interested in graphical visualisations, as I want to access the
GEOS (  :-) !!!) functions to do come spatial relationship computations.

If I get anywhere, I'll send you the code.

thanks,
Peter.