[postgis-users] FW: postgis.sql

Tyler Mitchell TMitchell at lignum.com
Thu Oct 16 10:05:39 PDT 2003

Do you mean that the postgis.sql file is not from the same code base from
which libpostgis.so was "installed"?
Anthony, are you getting the postgis.sql file from the same location as the
libpostgis.so.0.7?  Are there other versions of that library on your
system?

postgis-users-bounces at postgis.refractions.net wrote on 10/16/2003 09:59:21
AM: