[postgis-users] Centroid Calculation Error???

Martin Davis mbdavis at VividSolutions.com
Tue Oct 28 09:11:17 PST 2003

Can you submit the WKT for the feature?  I'm curious how JTS/GEOS handle this.

Martin Davis, Senior Technical Architect
Vivid Solutions Inc.
Suite #1A-2328 Government Street   Victoria, B.C.   V8T 5G5
Phone: (250) 385 6040 - Local 308      Fax: (250) 385 6046