[postgis-users] Re: [geos-devel] geom_accum and memory management

Heitzso heitzso at growthmodels.com
Tue Oct 28 10:03:31 PST 2003

Hi, I'm monitoring the geos list and am grateful for all of the hard
work that everyone is putting into this package.  But sometimes the
details of the whirlwind changes obscure the bigger picture for me.
Are you nearing a release or are all of the big/good changes that
are going into cvs going to require a cooling-off period for a few
months to shake out the last memory/other bugs?

Probably a better way to phrase my question is .... when
will these mods be settled in and ready for use in a production
environment?

Thanks!