[postgis-users] Re: [geos-devel] geom_accum and memory management

Paul Ramsey pramsey at refractions.net
Tue Oct 28 10:08:01 PST 2003

We are using the CVS versions in a production environment right now.
Frankly, I could have packaged a release last week, mostly it is just a
matter of time for me... I like the versioned releases to be internally
consistent, and that means going through the documentation, etc, and
making sure everything is up to date, which takes a while.

Paul

--
       __
      /