[postgis-users] shp2psql problem

javier garcia - CEBAS rn001 at cebas.csic.es
Mon Sep 1 01:49:05 PDT 2003

Hello;

Thanks Jeff. Yes, the output is a SQL file ( with a lot of INSERT) that sees
correct to me.

I've used the pipe as you said, and the table is created in the database, but
the created table is empty.

In the screen, as the process goes, I can see a lot of:

ERROR: current transaction is aborted, queries ignored until end of
transaction block

Is this ERROR normal?

If so, where could I look for errors in the process?

Thanks,

Javier