[postgis-users] Link Oracle tables in Postgres

Tyler Mitchell TMitchell at lignum.com
Tue Sep 30 09:05:43 PDT 2003

Since Postgres doesn't even support linking across postgres databases,
you'll probably have to resort to do it in a separate program - i.e. using
python to query both and pull the results together for you.   I don't
believe there is a straightforward, non-programmatic, way to do this unless
you use some tool as described or use something (like M$ Access) to pull
together various ODBC data sources.

postgis-users-bounces at postgis.refractions.net wrote on 09/30/2003 09:01:30
AM: