[postgis-users] Link Oracle tables in Postgres

Paul Ramsey pramsey at refractions.net
Tue Sep 30 09:26:39 PDT 2003

There was some talk of extending the contrib/dblink extention of PgSQL to
support linking to Oracle databases. I would check out contrib/dblink and
see what it does right now. Probably Oracle live link is still a glimmer in
the eye, not a reality. Remember, if you want something done fast, pay the
developer (in this case, Joe Conway, I think).
P.