[postgis-users] Windows binary for shp2pgsql

Andreas Neumann neumann at karto.baug.ethz.ch
Tue Aug 10 03:15:42 PDT 2004

Hello!

I am looking for a windows binary for shp2pgsql (only the converter tool
from shp 2 pgsql format). I found an old version of shp2pgsql.exe but
would like to have a newer binary. Since I am on unix, I have no
opportunity to compile a windows version, but some other people asked me
for one. I need it as part of a conversion tool from shp 2 SVG format.

If you happen to have a newer binary of shp2pgsql.exe please send it to
me offlist.

Thanks for your help,

Andreas