[postgis-users] GEOS problems

Darren Houston dhouston at beyondcompliance.ca
Mon Aug 16 23:11:57 PDT 2004

Hello Michael,

I noticed this also when I tried the GEOS CVS snapshot.

Who knows if this is alright, but I modified the GEOS source to remove any
linking to examples. An easier way is to download GEOS CVS (from CVS, not the
snapshot); run autogen.sh then ./configure then make and finally make
install. This worked without problems for me.

strk will probably have the answer as to why this is.

Darren H.