[postgis-users] Elevation Profiles

ANDREW WOOLEY AWOOLEY at mountainland.org
Fri Dec 3 10:11:38 PST 2004

Carl,

That returns the same error. I am hoping to upgrade over the weekend
and will get back on this early next week.

Thanks again for working with me on this.

Andrew

>>> carl.anderson at vadose.org 12/2/2004 6:48:24 PM >>>
On 12/02/2004 10:04:21 AM, ANDREW WOOLEY wrote:
> I am using pgsql 7.3.6 and postgis 0.8 on linux.
>
> I will upgrade both and try it again.
>
> Thanks for your help.
>
> Andrew

Andrew  my functions use the array type  (text[] an array of text) ,
which IIRC was not fully functional in Postgres 7.3.x.

but try the inner function only before upgrading

select * from linestring_sample((select the_geom from mtn_trails where

gid =3),10,0);

because if it works then cut and paste of scripts has introduced an
error.

i don't think you'ld have to upgrade PostGIS but if you do consider
upgrading GEOS at the same time.

C.