[postgis-users] java and postgis: your suggestions and ideas

Seamus Thomas Carroll carrolls at cpsc.ucalgary.ca
Tue Feb 3 14:19:15 PST 2004

I have looked into using JUMP but from what I last read JUMP1.1 does not
support postgis.  Has this changed?  If there is a postgis driver for
jump1.1 that has not been officialy released where can I get it.

Regards to GISToolkit:
Would an accuracy problem cause some layers to appear correctly while
causing another layer to dissappear?  If this is so I will look into the
code and follow your advice.

Seamus