[postgis-users] Error executing postgis.sql

Tyler Mitchell TMitchell at lignum.com
Tue Jan 20 08:56:26 PST 2004

Danny, could you tell us more about your setup?  Did you compile postgresql
yourself or are you using a stock version?  I assume you're on some *nix
operating system.  Are you sure that the postgis.sql that you are loading
is from the same version of the postgis libraries you installed?

postgis-users-bounces at postgis.refractions.net wrote on 01/20/2004 06:54:06
AM: