[postgis-users] shp2pgsql not loading in 0.8.2

strk strk at keybit.net
Thu Jan 29 09:11:37 PST 2004

carrolls wrote:
> Hi strk,
>
> Sorry for the late response.  I edited shp2pgsql.c to take a schema
> arguement and made the needed changes to accomadate the schema arguement.
>
> So I guess the answer to your question is yes.  Thanks for making
> Add/DropGeometryColumn handle schemas.

Would you share your changes in shp2pgsql.c ?
I did not continue with it because stuck with the amount of if/then
blocks reached with identifiers quoting, schema support and similar...

I was reasoning about re-organizing most of the code but haven't find
the time yet. I was thinking about reducing the lines printing the
insert part :)

--strk;