[postgis-users] Re: PostGIS-Driver for Jump

Brent Owens bowens at refractions.net
Fri Jul 9 09:53:13 PDT 2004

Post the code up and I will take a look at it. People have submitted
several changes that I am compiling and will update the current CVS
version of the JUMP PostGIS plugin within the next couple of weeks.
As for a road map for features to the JUMP plugin, we don't have any
plans to implement new features in the short term.

Brent Owens
Refractions Research Inc.
(250) 383-3022