[postgis-users] Win32 PostgreSQL 7.5/PostGIS snapshot update

Hisaji ONO hi_ono2001 at ybb.ne.jp
Wed Jul 14 09:52:54 PDT 2004

Hi, Mark.

> Just to let you know I've updated my Win32 snapshot again at
> http://www.webbased.co.uk/mca/pgsql75win.zip. The CVS snapshot of GEOS
> that I used in the original build was found to have some bugs in it
> which could cause out of memory errors and/or the backend to die when
> using certain GEOS functions.

 I will try your Win32 PostgreSQL 7.5/PostGIS.

 However I've got following errors on Windows XP's cmd.exe.

psql -d columbusdb -f share\contrib\postgis.sql

psql:share\contrib\postgis.sql:38: NOTICE:  type "histogram2d" is not yet
defined
DETAIL:  Creating a shell type definition.
psql:share\contrib\postgis.sql:38: ERROR:  could not access file
"libpostgis.dll": No such file or directory

 Could you give me any suggestion?

 Regards.