[postgis-users] query example??

Tyler Mitchell tjmitchell at riverside.bc.ca
Fri Jul 23 08:03:47 PDT 2004

You probably want to also use a Distance() function in your where clause,
in addition to &&.

...WHERE points.geom_column && units.geom_column
AND distance(points.geom_column, units.geom_column) = 0;

Of source, continue adding to the where clause to isolate the single unit
you are interested in.

Hope that helps.
Tyler

postgis-users-bounces at postgis.refractions.net wrote on 07/23/2004 07:40:47