[postgis-users] query example??

AGT alejandrogalindo at tutopia.com
Fri Jul 23 08:51:20 PDT 2004

Hey man thanks

Only I need to do a query: how many points there are in a geological
unit (obviusly an irregular polygon, as in nature), what is the syntax;
Tried with your sentence and shows all the poinst, only need the points
INSIDE the irregular polygon how can I obtain that, give me patience
thanks

El vie, 23-07