[postgis-users] PostGIS Layer & MapServer4

Jerod Clabaugh jclabaugh at mac.com
Fri Jul 23 13:36:01 PDT 2004

Dave:

Using this DATA statement didn't change anything.  Still no data
points showing up.

I have verified that you can name a geometry column something other
than the classic 'the_geom' as well.  I have the GIST and oid indices
on the table as well.

Any other ideas?  It either can't or isn't pulling the data out of the table.

I have tried it with and without an expression in the CLASS.

Cheers,

Jerod