[postgis-users] PostGIS Windows for MS4W avalable and Postgis compil on windows

TECHER Jean David davidtecher at yahoo.fr
Mon Jul 26 03:42:51 PDT 2004

Hi

Just two info to give to all users :)

Info 1.

One of my friends told me that the postgis windows for M4SW (Maptools site)

is avalable at...

http://dl.maptools.org/dl/ms4w/pgsql75win_ms4w.zip

It was done from Marc Cave Ayland Distribution...Great...

It lets too  you to install PostgreSQL as a service on XP...I know this
service
. The service works on XP Home, XP Pro, 2000 et NT.

Info 2.

I also tryed the infos from Marc Cave Ayland and Romi Hardiyanto patch to
compil postgis on windows using
-  GEOS 1.0.0,
- PROJ 4.4.7
-  the AsSVG() function done by Klaus Foerster (http://svg.cc).
It works great too :-)

It is avalable at http://www.01map.com/download/pgsql75win.zip

	The only changes I did was to deplace all files from my geos distribution
from

 .../include/geos/*.h to .../include/*.h

But everything works great .. Thanks guys :)

TECHER JEAN DAVID
- Responsable Informatique 01MAP -
e-mail:davidtecher at yahoo.fr
Tel: 06 85 37 36 75