[postgis-users] Fwd: [Mapserver-users] WMS GetFeatureInfo on PostGIS slow?

Bart van den Eijnden bartvde at xs4all.nl
Tue Jun 1 14:44:18 PDT 2004

Solved it, stupid me. Feature info is running smooth now.

I was running in the wrong Apache server (I have 2 installed, but with a
different version of mapserv).

I will be joining one of the PostGIS workshops for sure in Ottawa :)

But the index on the oid field is not in the MUM 2003 workshop document if
I am not mistaken.

Thanks alot. See you in Ottawa.

Best regards,
Bart