[postgis-users] Incorrect results from queries specifying an SRID

Mark Cave-Ayland m.cave-ayland at webbased.co.uk
Thu Jun 3 01:36:33 PDT 2004

Hi Corey,

Hmmm..... I can't see why this one doesn't work. All I can think of is
that the BOX3D cast causes the SRID not be set or set incorrectly. I'll
try and have a look at this in the near future, however I'm not sure
exactly when I'll be able to get around to it.

Cheers,

Mark.

---

Mark Cave-Ayland
Webbased Ltd.
Tamar Science Park
Derriford
Plymouth
PL6 8BX
England

Tel: +44 (0)1752 764445
Fax: +44 (0)1752 764446

recipient please delete it from your system and notify the sender. You
should not copy it or use it for any purpose nor disclose or distribute
its contents to any other person.